Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lazy Week

Well it was one lazy weekend around here last weekend.  I don't think I got anything accomplished.  I didn't even get all the laundry done!  It doesn't look like this week is going to be any better either.  I suppose it's to be expected for a 4 day week, though.

I don't have any photos to share today.  I did get some hair clips and bobby pins decorated last week but, no pictures, yet.  I'll try to get them up soon.

I've been trying to come up with a good idea for my Christmas cards for this year.  I've had a few random thoughts about them but, no concrete design concepts.  I do know that I want a non-traditional color scheme.  Last year it was pink.  This year I'm thinking shabby chic with pink and aqua.  They can't have any embellishments that will make them hard to mail which is giving me fits.  I love all the bling and flowers and stuff on cards.  I guess I'll have to stick to glitter and ribbon or lace.

I also want to do another banner for my desk at work.  Of course I want it shabby chic style with lots of glitter and bling and flowers and you get the idea.  I can't seem to get any ideas to gel for me right now.  Hopefully next weekend will be better.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment