Monday, January 19, 2015

I'm Getting Stuff Done!!


Okay, so it's been over a year since I've updated my blog.  *Insert a really embarrassed face here!*   I really haven't had too much to share, but I have a few things.

I didn't do much in the way of crafting or artwork the whole of last year.  I was in a kind of creative slump I guess.  Anyway, my New Year's resolution for 2015 is to 'Finish 15 in 2015'.  In other words, to finish 15 un-completed projects that are laying around here (and have been for quite some time). 

I started with a little accordion-fold set of houses that I've had in the works for quite some time now.





Please ignore my messy work area.  I was very anxious to get the photos of my project so I could post them.

My second completion for 2015 was this little shadow box.


I used a box that a brooch had come in as the main part, added the arch and other elements, and used wooden spools for the wheels (no, they don't turn).  All the images used in this project and in the little houses are from Paper Whimsy.

I have several other projects that I've completed so far, but I'll save those for a later post.


1 comment:

  1. Both projects look adorable! Good to see you back and I look forward to seeing more!!

    ReplyDelete