Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mori Haul

Not much going on here this week.  It's been so overcast and rainy that I couldn't get down to the woods to take any pictures.  So, I'll share my Mori haul this time.

I went to the Scrapbook Convention in October with my cousin, and there was a booth there selling clothes.  At a scrapbook convention?  Really??  They also had scrapbooking supplies and papers.  The company is called Adorn It.  They have a website and you can follow them on FaceBook.  Their website has a boutique where you can buy some of their clothing.  They are also opening a storefront in Logan, UT.  Your best bet for getting your hands on their clothing is to attend a scrapbook convention in your area since that is where they are concentrating their sales.  They are a little expensive (for me anyway).  Anyway,  here are the pieces I bought:


This is a light (kind of minty) green top (not really sure what it's really called).  It has a tie at the front waist and the rest of the waist is elasticized so it's really comfy.  It come just over the tops of my thighs which is a good length for me.  I posted a pic of me wearing it in my last post (here).


This is an ivory lace tunic.  It's a little long on me but, it's still too short for me to wear it as a dress.  So for now I guess I'll wear it with leggings.  I wore it that way to my Uncle's birthday celebration but, I forgot to take a picture. :(






This is my favorite piece!  I got a lace vest!  Finally!!  I love this vest and have worn it several times (at least once a week).  The above photo is the front and you can see the back below.  Gorgeous isn't it?




I also bought this scarf but, I haven't worn it yet.  I have a couple of other scarves that I think will be great for Mori but, I haven't worn them yet, either.

I still haven't gotten photos taken of all the other jewelry that I've made.  And this last weekend I finally got a hair clip done.  I want to make some more hair stuff like clips and bobby pins and stuff.

Hope you're all having a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment